Monday, June 18, 2012

BLACK AND WHITE AND WHAT'S INBETWEEN


Last weekend I volunteered at Taste of Reston, a food festival in Northern Virginia. It was a fun experience and the free food we got was a huge plus. My job was to check IDs for all the over 21's that wanted to buy alcohol. It was apparent that the majority of the people there were over 21, but there was one guy who showed me his ID which clearly showed he was 20...I guess he thought we weren't actually checking anything because he tried to charm his way in after I pointed out his age. Needless to say, it didn't work.





Blazer: Context (From Lord & Taylor)............$69.99
Top: Charlotte Russe....................................$18.99
Pants: Forever 21.........................................$10.80
_________________________________________
                                                                     $99.78

No comments:

Post a Comment