Friday, August 3, 2012

FRIDAY FINDS #2



 

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm going to a graduation party tonight so I bought the blue version of the Mustache Skinny Tie as a gift. Fingers crossed that the guest of honor likes it too! 
Yesterday, I read The Five People You Meet in Heaven. It's a very quick and easy read, but there were still some really beautiful passages and I thought he wrote the ending perfectly. Also, how cute is that Up Iphone Case? I adore the movie Up and watch it every year, so this case is perfect for me, but unfortunately I'm still waiting on an Iphone.

20 comments:

  1. The iphone case is really cute. That was such a good movie!

    Amy



    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Follow each other?
    welcome to http://fashionresidence.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely items that you showcased. I heard that book is good, I've been wanting to read it actually! Have fun at the grad party tonight!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Stella & Dot Bracelet GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a great book, I definitely enjoyed it. Love your blog too, followed!

      Delete
  4. Love your blog now following via bloglovin!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the whole idea of your blog! and what you picked here. Want to get that tie with the cute little mustache for my bf (maybe one for myself as well ;)

    http://giaheartsfashion.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ties!! They are fantastic! :)
    I just posted about my phone case with a moustache actually!

    Claudia X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that phone case! Followed your blog :)

      Delete
  7. Nice blog.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin???

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. mustache ties!? awesome!

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the yellow heels. Amazing!

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete