Wednesday, June 13, 2012

DAY TO NIGHT


Starting a project is always the hardest step. I have so many ideas for this blog, but it's taken me a while to get it launched. This is actually my second attempt to create a fashion blog - I stopped posting on my first blog because I ran out of time and motivation. However, I really do believe in the idea and purpose of this blog, which is to showcase affordable style, so I'm going to do everything I can to make sure it's a success. So here's to new beginnings!


This is one of those outfits that can easily transition from professional to fun. I think a black blazer is a staple every working girl should have in her closet, so I splurged a bit on this one. However, to balance that, Forever 21 has a huge selection of cheap bodycon skirts that look amazing with everything! 

After work today, I had dinner with a friend at Big Bowl. I ordered the Chicken Pad Thai (I'm addicted to Pad Thai and will judge how good a restaurant is based on their Pad Thai) and we shared some Chicken Satays. The satays were delicious which made up for, or might have caused, the Pad Thai to seem a little bland, but I had a great time sharing stories and laughs, which of course, is what summer should be about. 


Blazer: American Eagle.....$59.99
Shirt: MAX Rave................$19.99
Skirt: Forever 21...............$  8.80
__________________________
                                         $88.78

No comments:

Post a Comment