Saturday, June 23, 2012

HINT OF GREEN


Since I'm still recovering from wisdom teeth surgery, I thought I'd recycle an old photoshoot. The shirt I'm wearing is actually a dress that I paired with a skirt my mom gave me. As for a wisdom teeth update, my mouth and tongue were both so numb yesterday that when I tried to drink some water, I ended up spilling half of it on myself since I couldn't find my mouth (same thing happened when I tried to eat oatmeal for dinner - watching me eat was like watching an infant trying to feed herself for the first time). Luckily, I had the idea of putting a mirror in front of me while I eat, which improved my aim a lot! Hope everyone else is well this weekend.




Shirt: H&M..................................$24.95
Skirt: Macy's...............................$19.99
________________________________
                                                    $44.94

No comments:

Post a Comment