Thursday, July 26, 2012

CORAL COVE


Yesterday I went to the chiropractor for the first time. I pulled a muscle in my back from a cheerleading incident during my freshman year of high school and I've always had some occasional pain so I thought I would finally get checked out. After talking with the chiropractor, I first got plugged up to an electrical muscle stimulator device for ten minutes, which sent electrical pulses to the area of my back that was hurt. After, the chiropractor cracked my back in a bunch of positions and showed me some stretches to do on my own. Today, we're going to go over my X-rays, so hopefully we'll be able to figure out how to treat my back (I'm hoping it'll include some form of massages).




Shirt: Abercrombie.........$29.50
Jacket: Aeropostale........$19.75
Jeans: Aeropostale.........$30.00
________________________________
                                     $79.25

13 comments:

  1. Love those jeans! I can't believe they are Aeropostale...I think I need to make a stop by there this weekend :)
    beijos,
    Tiffany
    www.beijostiffany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yup, they actually had a great selection of jeans for sale - here's the link to find them online:
      www.aeropostale.com/product/

      And I'm the newest follower of your blog!

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous shade for summer! Love how light they feel paired with the neutrals...fantastic buy hun!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pants looks hot on you. gorgeous colour!!!
    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit and affordable http://unmarkedhabit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have such a nice pair of jeans, the color is amazing!
    http://therunwayoflife.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit!


    www.blindpassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love the concept of your blog absolutely awesome :)
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete