Friday, August 17, 2012

FRIDAY FINDS #4


So as you'll see from my next post later today, I went to Top Golf with some friends yesterday. If you aren't sure what it is, click the middle link for a rundown and video. It's one of the coolest games I've played and I definitely felt like a pretty pro golfer whenever I got the ball to fly in the air.
I already have a Keep Calm and Carry On poster, but I love all the variations - especially this Starbucks one. And speaking of my loves, I am addicted to the show Suits. Is anyone else a huge Donna fan? She has the best one liners out of anyone on the show!

6 comments:

  1. The octopus tissue box is just too cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I'm so tempted to buy one for my apartment!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post. That sheer shirt is gorgeous.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lOVE THAT TISSUE BOX! ITS SO CUTE!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete