Friday, July 27, 2012

FRIDAY FINDS #1

Since I spend so much of my time reading articles and watching videos on the Internet, I thought I'd start sharing some of the cool things I discover. Presenting, the first Friday Finds post! 
Also, I just added a Bloglovin button on the right sidebar. It would make my day if you gave me a follow!

Music: Picking up the Pieces by Paloma Faith
With a likeness to Adele, Lana Del Rey and Amy Winehouse, I think Paloma Faith will be the next big thing out of England. Comparisons aside, this is a gorgeous video and a very catchy song.


Dance: I Will Always Love You, SYTYCD
 
Worth it just to see him catch her at 2:02 


Movie: Cloud Atlas
Not quite sure what this move is about, or even what time period it takes place in. But the cinematography is so beautiful - it's like being in a dream.

5 comments:

  1. I did give you a follow on both GFC and bloglovin' ;)

    Gotta spread the love on Fridays. Lovely blog, dear.

    http://missdkone.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete