Tuesday, July 10, 2012

NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST


One of my favorite phrases is "Not all who wander are lost" from a poem by J.R.R. Tolkien. I think that the idea of traveling with no apparent destination or trying new things with no agenda is a beautiful notion. Oftentimes, especially in college, I feel like I'm behind everyone else. I'm not really sure what kind of career I see myself in and although I have a major, I sometimes question if it's right for me. But during those times, I just think of this quote and remind myself that even if I get lost or take a wrong turn, I will still eventually get to my destination. 





Shirt: Jedidiah.......................$26.00
Shorts: Forever 21...................$9.80
Blazer: Charlotte Russe.........$36.99
______________________________
                                              $62.79

No comments:

Post a Comment